ARTICLE 1 – DEFINITIONS
1. Seller: CBD Boost Oil, Chamber of Commerce number 82535272.
2. Buyer: the other party of the seller, not acting in the course of a profession or business.
3. Agreement: purchase agreement between seller and buyer.
4. General Conditions: the present
General Conditions of the seller.
CBD Boost Oil
Located in Tilburg
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce:
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer, quotation and agreement of the seller, to every agreement concluded at distance and orders between seller and buyer.
2. Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
3. Uncertainties about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
Any deviations from these general terms and conditions are only valid if they
have been expressively agreed in writing.
ARTICLE 4 – THE OFFER
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. Historical offers and/or quotations are not leading for future orders.
3. Offers are without obligation, unless a term of acceptance is stated in the offer. If the offer is not accepted within the set term, the offer will lapse.
4. The offer is without obligation. The seller is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
5. All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give a right to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the buyer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular;
• Prices on the website include VAT, excluding shipping and possible payment costs.
• Any shipping costs.
• The manner in which the agreement
will be concluded and which actions are
required for this.
• Whether or not the right of withdrawal applies.
• The method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement.
• The term for acceptance of the offer, or the term within which the seller guarantees the price.
• The minimum duration of the
distance contract in case of a long-term transaction.
1. The agreement is concluded at the time of acceptance of the offer by the buyer and the fulfillment of the associated conditions.
2. If it appears necessary during the execution of the agreement to change or expand the work to be performed, the parties involved will adjust this in a timely manner and in mutual consultation.
3. If the change or addition to the agreement
has financial and/or other consequences, the seller will inform the buyer about
this in detail in writing.
ARTICLE 6 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
6.1 ON DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
1. When purchasing products, the buyer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after the receiving of the product by the buyer.
2. During the reflection period, the buyer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he takes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the seller, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the seller.
3. The buyer can initiate the revocation by contacting the seller. This can be done by email at email@example.com.
6.2 COSTS IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
1. If the buyer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be for his account.
2. In the event of damage to the product
due to careless handling by the buyer, the buyer is liable for any reduction in
value of the product.
6.3 EXCLUSION RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Products with specific characteristics which have been produced by the seller in accordance with the specifications of the buyer.
2. Which are clearly personal in nature.
3. Which by their nature cannot be returned.
4. Products with a short shelf life.
5. Hygienic products of which the buyer has broken the seal.
ARTICLE 7 -THE PRICE
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the seller can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the seller has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. The buyer has the right to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT, unless stated otherwise.
6. All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No
liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors.
In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the seller is not obliged to
deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
ARTICLE 8 - CONFORMITY AND WARRANTY
1. The legal guarantee applies to all products that you purchase from us. This means that a product must be in good condition and function properly under normal use. If you receive a product where this is not the case, we will provide you with a suitable solution as soon as possible. Depending on the product, we do this through replacement, repair or refund.
2. If you send a product for repair, you will not receive a replacement item. We do our utmost best to return your product repaired to you within the specified repair period.
3. The seller guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the statutory provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement, regulations and/or government regulations.
4. The seller's warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the seller is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the buyer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
• The Buyer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
• The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise handled carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the seller and/or have been treated on the packaging;
• The defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the
government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the
ARTICLE 9 - DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
1. The order will be shipped after payment is received (within 1 business day after payment received). However, the final delivery time will never exceed the stated delivery time by more than one week, unless there is a case of force majeure. If a term is exceeded, the customer must give CBD Boost Oil written notice of default.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the buyer has made available to CBD Boost Oil.
3. All delivery times are indicative. The buyer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the buyer to compensation.
4. The seller reserves the right to deliver goods in parts, unless otherwise agreed in writing. In the event of partial delivery, the seller is entitled to invoice these separately.
5. Delivery takes place from the warehouse. All costs, including any shipping and/or transport costs, are for the buyer.
6. Upon receipt of the purchased item by the buyer, the risk is transferred from seller to buyer.
7. The buyer is obliged to accept delivery when
the seller delivers goods to him or has them delivered, or at the moment when
goods are made available in accordance with the agreement.
10 - DURATION TRANSACTIONS: DURATION, CANCELLATION AND EXTENSION
1. The buyer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of one month.
2. The Buyer may accept the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
• cancel at any time and are not limited to cancellation at a specific time or period;
• at least cancel in the same way as they entered into by him;
• always cancel with the same notice period as the seller has stipulated for himself.
1. An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and which
extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services
may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a definite period.
1. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the buyer may
terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of one
month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose cancellation before the end of
the agreed duration.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the full sum will be paid in the store. If otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the buyer must be paid within 14 working days after entering into the agreement. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts after the buyer has received confirmation of the agreement.
2. The buyer has the obligation to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the seller.
3. If the buyer does not pay on time, he is in default. If the buyer remains in default, the seller is entitled to suspend the agreement until the buyer has fulfilled his obligations.
4. If the buyer remains in default, the seller is entitled to collection. Costs arising from this are for the account of the buyer.
5. If the buyer refuses to cooperate with the execution of the agreement, the buyer is still obliged to pay the agreed price to the seller.
ARTICLE 12 - COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. In case of complaints, the buyer must inform CBD Boost Oil by contacting us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the seller within 7 days, after the buyer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the seller will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the seller will reply within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the buyer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
5. A complaint does not suspend the seller's obligations, unless the seller indicates otherwise in writing.
6. If a complaint is found to
be justified by the seller, the seller will, at its discretion, replace or
repair the delivered products free of charge.
ARTICLE 13 – LEGALITY
CBD Boost Oil is based in the Netherlands and will follow the rules of Dutch law. In some countries or states it is illegal to import, stock or possess certain products. Before ordering our products, check the locally applicable rules and laws. CBD Boost Oil does not accept any liability for violating the locally applicable rules and laws. We ship our products on the assumption that they will not be used by third parties in violation of the law. CBD Boost Oil states that everyone who purchases our products is individually liable for their future actions.
CBD Boost Oil cannot be held liable for damages suffered by incorrect or
illegal use of the purchased products. CBD Boost Oil can also not be held
liable if ordered products are taken by customs by violating the locally
applicable rules and/or laws. In that case, the buyer cannot claim a refund.
13.1 MINIMUM 18 YEARS
This website and our products are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. By placing an order, the buyer indicates being 18 years or older.
ARTICLE 14 – PRODUCTS
The products offered are depicted and/or described on the website as clearly and truthfully as possible. The website and these terms and conditions clearly indicate what the customer owes upon purchase and what his rights and obligations are if the buyer accepts the offer.
ARTICLE 15 – DISPUTES
1. Agreements between the seller and the buyer to which these terms and conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Even if the buyer lives abroad.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
ARTICLE 16 - ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT PROVISIONS
Additional provisions or provisions that deviate from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the buyer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the buyer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier. CBD Boost Oil will not accept any liability for the consequences of typographical errors on the website or other forms of media.
17 - AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with CBD Boost Oil, the buyer assumes all responsibilities regarding the legality and lawfulness of the products being shipped. By placing an order, each customer declares to agree without reservation to the above stated sales conditions. All products on our website are legal in the Netherlands. CBD Boost oil makes no statements about the legal status of a product in another country.
CBD Boost Oil makes no claim that the information and products on the website are suitable or legal outside the Netherlands. All information provided by CBD Boost Oil via this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees via telephone, email or other means of communication is purely for educational and informational purposes. CBD Boost Oil does not guarantee that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate. All textual and graphical representations are protected by Dutch law and are the intellectual property of the seller.
The website may not be accessed, viewed or otherwise received in any country or location where doing so is or could be considered a violation of law or customs regulations.